Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Mother of Invention...

The little ones, B & D, LOVE music. Since infancy, when we listened to Deadmau5 & The Black Eyed Peas to soothe him, B has loved dance music. Now the kids are branching out and will listen to Queens of the Stone Age, Metallica, and other rock, but dance - trance, house, progressive house - is the preferred genre. Deadmau5 is the clear favorite. I wanted to get B a Deadmau5 shirt because he gets excited when he sees the iconic mouse head logo - but the only toddler shirts I could find were in Great Britain, on eBay. So, I decided to make our own.
I bought Avery T-shirt Transfers for Inkjet Printers on Amazon. Fortunately, I noticed before I bought the t-shirts from AC Moore that the transfers were specifically for LIGHT t-shirts. I downloaded a template from Avery.com, chose an image, printed, and cut out the logos. DH so kindly did the ironing for me, knowing that I'm allergic to ironing. B & D were so excited to wear their new shirts!

No comments: